Bellini will occupy Williams Island’s last remaining residential site. It will do so with uncommon flair and a design sensibility that will set it apart from every other residence on the Island. This 24-story boutique-style condominium will offer only 70 very exclusive and private residences. Each is a corner unit with its own private elevator and three generously proportioned bedrooms.
With its distinctive elliptical shape highlighted by wraparound glass balconies, Bellini is certain to become Williams Island’s signature building. You’ll enjoy sweeping water views in all directions, further enhanced by expansive balconies, 10-foot-high ceilings, and 12-foot ceilings in penthouses. Luxury abounds, including interior finishes featuring the finest appointments.
Wherever you reside in Bellini, you’ll enjoy incomparable luxury, fascinating design and incredible views.
Wherever you reside in Bellini, you’ll enjoy incomparable luxury, fascinating design and incredible views
- 24-story tower offering only 70 exclusive residences, a maximum of 4 per floor
- Elegant entrance with porte-cochère and 24-hour valet parking
- Richly appointed lobby with 24-hour front desk staff and concierge
- Round-the-clock private security and computerized access systems
- A private elevator entry to your residence
- Three large bedrooms and 10-foot ceilings throughout
- “Corner” units with 2,300-2,700 square feet of space and panoramic exposures
- Wraparound, glass-railed balconies with unobstructed water views
- Top-of-the-line interior appointments, fixtures and appliances such as Sub-Zero and Poggenpoh
Everything about the Bellini living experience has been perfectly designed for your ultimate pleasure and well being
- Landscaped sundeck with resort-style pool and spa
- Fitness center with Men’s and Women’s locker rooms and saunas
- Media room for private screenings, plus a kids’ game room and lounge
- Steps away from the 106-berth Williams Island Marina and Williams Island Club featuring a spectacular health spa, swimming pool, 16-court tennis complex & dining
- Access to Williams Island Marina
- Private elevators
- 10’ ceilings *12’ ceilings in penthouses
- Superbly equipped fitness center with private locker rooms
- 24/7 Fully staffed front desk & concierge
- 24-Hour valet
- Ability to combine two residences
Williams Island is known as “Florida’s Riviera” because it’s such a scenic and prestigious address.
[Not a valid template]
in Social Networks