Refined city living reaches its absolute highest level at 1100 Millecento. Within the 42-story tower, 382 residences offer an unquestionably rich array of urban amenities and unparalleled access to the best of Brickell.
Exotic woods, lustrous Italian leathers, and state-of-the-art technology creates an exceptional experience of quality and style. From an upscale ground retail 20′ tall space lining South Miami Ave. to limited-edition original art and vintage automobile prints, sculptures and masterpieces that adorn common areas and hallways; to a newly-designed fitness oasis and spa. Enjoy the rooftop Cielo Room – a resident’s lounge alongside the infinity pool and private cabanas; to the cinema screening room, residents party room, billiards room, and the CitiClub bar and lounge, every detail has been hand-selected by Carlos Ott and Pinifarina.
- A premium selection of contemporary Italian cabinetry
- Stainless steel appliance package with refrigerator/freezer, glass cooktop/stove, built-in oven, multi-cycle whisper quiet dishwasher and built in microwave with integrated vent hood
- Imported stone counter tops with convenient breakfast bar in most residences
- Imported designer porcelain tile floors
- Double stainless steel under mount sink, with single-lever European-style pullout faucet sprayer.
- Italian cabinetry with exceptional detailing
- Imported stone counter tops
- Full size vanity mirrors with designer lighting
- Floors and wet walls clad in imported designer porcelain tile
- Designer bathroom fixtures and accessories
- Spacious soaking tub and glass enclosed shower.
Located in the heart of the prestigious Brickell downtown shops, restaurant, nightclubs, and more. Just east of Millicento, there is the thriving energy and pace of Mary Brickell Village, Brickell Avenue, Biscayne Bay and the upcoming Brickell CitiCentre – a 4-million-square-foot world-class, high-end shopping, entertainment and business complex.
in Social Networks