Porsche Design Group exceeds all expectations with their newest project – Porsche Tower Sunny Isles Beach – the ultimate in building technology and construction, as well as luxury. This awe-inspiring edifice, located in the heart of Sunny Isles, extends 57 stories high and houses 132 private residences.
Owners will enjoy unprecedented amenities and experience grandeur the moment they pull up to the condo in their vehicle. Perhaps the most exciting and novel trait of Porsche Tower Sunny Isles Beach is the technology that allows you to reach your front door without stepping out of the car. When you arrive home, you will be transported in your car into a glass elevator that will take you directly to your floor and designated car space in seconds. You can forget about parking in a garage and walking to your residence. Most units feature 2 parking spaces, with the larger ones offering four.
Units at Porsche Tower Sunny Isles range from 3,800 to 9,000 square feet and offer Intracoastal to ocean see-through floor plans. With elegance and opulence throughout, each living space features customized finishes and furnishing, such as granite countertops and backsplashes, and top-of-the-line appliances in the kitchens. The bathrooms come ready with marble flooring, porcelain sinks, and whirlpool Jacuzzi tubs.
More than half of the units also feature a duplex layout that include a private pool with ocean views. Finally, as a resident of Porsche Tower Sunny Isles Beach, you will undoubtedly relish the surrounding 400 feet of white-sand beach perfect for sun-bathing, swimming and water sports. You will also enjoy the lushly landscaped grounds with round-the-clock security, privacy and discreet street entrances controlled by an estate gate. Since the sky garage allows the resident to enter his or her home without being seen, Porsche Tower Sunny Isles has instantly attracted numerous A-list celebrities. If you are looking for privacy and luxury, Porsche Tower Sunny Isles may be the ideal place for you to call home.
DEVELOPMENT NAME:Porsche Tower Sunny Isles Beach
ADDRESS:18555 Collins Avenue
PRICE RANGE:From $4 – $9 million
DEVELOPER:Porsche & Gil Dezer
enhancing and expanding the living environments of Porsche Towers Sunny Isles Beach ‘s customers through engineered luxurious residences by Porsche Design. Renowned developers Michael and Gil Dezer of Dezer Development and Porsche Design, are the visionaries that share the designer’s philosophy. The result of this collaboration: exceptional architectural concepts, timeless architecture and the essence of Porsche’s roots in automotive engineering.
PORSCHE TOWER SUNNY ISLES BEACH FEATURES:
- Flow through floor plans with ocean and Intracoastal views
- Dramatic walls of tinted glass surround the living and dining areas, kitchen and bedrooms
- Foyer ceilings are raised
- Quality wall finishes with gallery style
- Ceiling fans
- Pre-wiring for cable TV
- Full-sized whirlpool washer & dryer with sound proofing
- Interior doors have raised panel with custom hardware
- Access to 400 feet of beachfront
- Gated entrance controls the traffic in and out of the premises by guest announcement and video identification
- Professionally landscaped and meticulously maintained grounds
- Lofty architecture offers appeal that contributes to the tropical atmosphere
PORSCHE TOWER SUNNY ISLES BEACH BUILDING & RESIDENCES’ FEATURES:
- Oversized Balconies (69’7 x 14’6) Approximately
- Each residence will include their private splash pools (10 x 15)
- Summer Kitchens on the Terraces
- Two (2) Private Car Garages (Minimum)
- Oversized Laundry / Maids Quarters (Each Residence)
- Spa / Gym
- Piano Lounge
- Wine Tasting Area
- Restaurant / Bar & Grill Indoor – Outdoor
- Courtesy Cars Available
[Not a valid template]