One Thousand Museum creates a six-star lifestyle within an exceptionally elegant private residential tower. Over 30,000 square feet of beautifully designed venues for swimming, sunning, socializing, fitness, and pampering cater to fewer than 100 residences, offering the luxury of abundant space. In the lobby, residents’ needs are addressed by 24\7 staff, including a concierge and parking valet as well as specialized security personnel. Additional staff oversee the proper management of all amenities and attend to residents’ requests within them.
One Thousand Museum has been designed to offer Miami’s first private helipad on a residential tower, providing residents the convenience of arriving and departing securely on their own schedule. Pending FAA and other necessary approvals, the helipad will make nearby islands, private and commercial airports, and private yachts truly accessible at any time of the day or night.
One Thousand Museum sits at the nexus of all of these desirable destinations just minutes from South Beach and the Brickell financial district. In coming years, the immediate neighborhood will continue to transform and become even more compelling as a result of over $10 billion of investments in premier retail, hospitality, and entertainment developments nearby.
Located behind One Thousand Museum, Miami World Center is a proposed 25-acre master planned community designed to offer a lively pedestrian experience with distinctive residential, retail, restaurant, entertainment, hospitality, and commercial office space districts.
- The building will have only 83 units
- 10′ to 12′ ceilings, composed of half floor units (4500+sqft) and full floor units (9800+sqft)
- Prices are between $4 million to $12 million but may be higher as inventory diminishes
- A state of the art helicopter pad on the roof (63rd Floor) with a private helicopter lounge for residents
- Ample parking, at least 3 assigned parking spaces per unit + valet
- Sunrise and Sunset pools on 9th floor
- Most structural support beams are moved to the exterior of the building, thus allowing for a clean floor plan
- Two levels of additional amenities on 60th and 61st floor including an indoor lap pool, gym, spa, etc
- Residents at 1000 Museum will have the highest level of security which will surpass any other building in Miami
- Price includes all flooring, lighting and custom closet build outs
- Custom kitchen cabinets by Gatto with appliances by Gaggenau and Sub Zero
- Maint. fees will be 1 to 1.2 dollars per square foot
- Taxes approx. 2% of purchase price
- As Zaha Hadid’s first residential tower in the western hemisphere, 1000 Museum will indeed be an iconic building, a trophy property, and a true collector’s item.