With its sandy beaches, skyscrapers, and sophisticated cultural and entertainment scene, few cities can rival Miami. Sited, in one of Miami’s most coveted neighborhoods and less than a block from the crystal-blue waters of Biscayne Bay.
There is an energy that thrives in the downtown environment of Brickell House. It is electric and sleek like the glow of lights and the texture of steel and glass. Life in Miami’s Brickell area moves at the speed of technology. International business, government, education, world travel, entertainment, arts and culture all thrive here. City sidewalks bustle with a mix of work and play, power and pleasure. And in the center of it all—Brickell House, a home where the future is now.
Miami—one of the world’s most exciting cities; Brickell—its most prestigious neighborhood. Brickell House, a 46-story ultra-modern luxury residential tower of light-swept rooms, spacious layouts, and cinematic views, boldly rises in the heart of this sleek, sophisticated enclave.
To ensure a perfect fusion of aesthetics and technology, the team partnered with the award-winning interior design firm, Yabu Pushelberg. In homage to the city’s dynamic art and architectural scene, the designers implemented traditional art forms with cutting-edge digital installations, among them a surface that changes with the time of day and reflects the mood of occupants in the space.
- Stunning landmark architecture
- Pedestrian-friendly street-front restaurant/retail spaces with outdoor terraces
- Impressive glass-enclosed corner café/bar with perimeter reflecting pool
- Modern paved sun-lit arrival entry
- Grand triple-height lobby accented with stone, wood and stainless steel finishes
- 24-hour welcome desk with concierge
- 24-hour guest valet
- 24-hour access control
- Advanced smart-building technology throughout with highspeed wireless internet access in common areas
- Cutting-edge green-building technology that includes a secure, state-of-the-art, fully automated parking garage
- 6 high-speed controlled-access elevator