ECHO Aventura condos is a first time world class collaboration of architect Carlos Ott and the design firm of Yabu Pushelberg. With just 190 residences of which eighteen are penthouses, this project will sell out quickly. The building amenities and residence features offered to owners here are unoparalleled in the Aventura area.
ECHO Aventura is located on a five acre parcel on the East end 188th Street in Aventura, Florida and the water views will be unobstructed in this location.
Each apartment in echo Aventura condos has a floor-through design with spacious balconies on either end including a Summer kitchen on the larger balcony.
ECHO Aventura is designed with two eleven story towers featuring a total of eighteen floorplans and eighteen penthouses.
ECHO Aventura will feature an upscale selection of amenities which are going to provide its residents with all the exceptional features for a rewarding luxury lifestyle experience within one of the region’s top suburban city settings.
Amenities at the ECHO Aventura will include:
- 190 luxury residences situated on a five-acre waterfront site in Aventura
- 18 penthouse properties with private rooftop terraces and private plunge pools
- Unobstructed views of the city, Intracoastal Waterway, and the Atlantic Ocean
- Architecture and interior design by Carlos Ott and Yabu Pushelberg
- Smart-wired building with smartphone access throughout the condominium
- Private elevator access to all luxury residences
- Bayfront infinity-edge swimming pool with ocean views
- Private cooled storage spaces for all residents of ECHO Aventura
- Atrium event and function room with floor-to-ceiling windows with its own rooftop garden which will be accessible via glass elevator
- Two elegant porte-cochere entrances
- 4,000-square-foot fitness center with its own gym and yoga room